Competing to Win: Lessons Learned for Reaching the Next Level of Organizational Performance, by Dr. Ted Marra
- What does it take to build and maintain a truly enduring and continuously successful business – one that stands the test of time, turbulence and change and despite all that has continued to set the standard for performance and excellence by which other organizations are measured?
- What really makes your organization unique?…
These questions and over 150 more equally stimulating and change-provoking questions are raised and explored within this concise text. Read more…
- Free sample
- Request review copy (Instructors only)
- Dr. Marra was one of the keynote speakers at the prestigious Dubrovnik Conference. Read his business journal article here.
- Book review from Stephen Pitt-Walker, chief executive of Integrative Strategy Solutions (ISS) and former Financial Services practice lead at Gartner
- Dr. Ted Marra’s column on Biz Catalyst 360
- Jane Anderson’s Competing to Win book review
Well known strategic facilitator and organizational mentor Ted Marra has taught and lectured in a number of universities in Boston, Detroit, the UK, Croatia and Switzerland. Ted was also Senior Policy Advisor for President Reagan and has held management positions with such organizations as General Motors, Goodyear, Firestone, Babcock & Wilcox, Walker:CSM (Indianapolis) and TARP (Washington D.C.) as well as owning and operating two consulting companies – MQI in Boston and The Centre for Innovation Management Europe Ltd. in the U.K.