Clarifying Complexity Video
- Learn how to balance describing complex scenarios, to make the narrative easy to understand for novices yet not so boring for experienced readers.
- Learn how to make your writing subject interesting in its own right, especially if it’s a subject area not often included in other textbooks.
- Make sentences early to read and parse.
- Cater for multiple levels of experience without interrupting the flow through the use of footnotes.
- Learn the best way to design diagrams and tables.
- Know how to leverage examples in your writing.
Instructor: Graham Witt
Length: 1 hour
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date