Distributed Database (DDBMS) Made Simple Video
- Be able to explain distributed databases and their use cases.
- Learn how DDMBS and Centralized Databases (CDB) compare.
- Become comfortable with the basic concepts of distributed databases.
- Learn about database management systems (DBMS), DBMS operations, and the types of databases including Hierarchical DBMS, Network DBMS, Relational DBMS, Object-oriented DBMS, and Distributed DBMS.
- Become comfortable with the types of DDBMS.
- Learn about homogeneous and heterogeneous databases, and the various distributed data architectures.
- Practice fragmentation, replication, and segmentation.
- Practice hiding details from the end users using transparency.
- Learn about network transparency, fragmentation transparency, and replication transparency.
- Practice query processing and optimization, and become competent with relational algebra.
- Practice working with transactions, controlling concurrency, and deadlock handling.
- Practice replication control, failure, and recovery.
Instructor: Muhammad Faheem
Length: 3 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date