Flask Complete Guide Video
- Know the technologies necessary to get the most out of Flask, including Python, Decorators, HTTP (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol), and GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE request methods.
- Become competent with Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and RESTfulness.
- Be able to explain this powerful micro web framework.
- Understand WSGI, Web Servers, Web Services, and Django.
- Set up the Flask environment, including Python, PiP, Flask, Atom, Mozilla Firefox, and Insomnia.
- Become comfortable with Flask Get requests and JSON post requests.
- Perform Flask exception handling and authentication.
- Become comfortable with Flask Delete and Put requests.
- Work with Flask file transfers.
- Appreciate several development and deployment considerations.
- Put all of the techniques together to build a fully functioning task management web app using Flask.
- Know what resources are available to further your knowledge of Flask.
Instructor: Luca-Dorin Anton
Length: 3 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date