Artificial Intelligence (AI) Programming with Lisp Video
- Install the Steel Bank Common Lisp (SBCL) compiler and write your first Lisp program.
- Receive a high level overview to the features of Lisp including that it is machine-independent, uses an iterative design methodology, and provides a convenient macro system.
- Declare and define Lisp functions and write your next Lisp program, which is the Hello World program.
- Practice working with the let, let star, setq, and defun operators.
- Use the quotes operator.
- Practice working with Lisp functions.
- Solve an Artificial Intelligence (AI) challenge using Lisp.
Instructor: Zanis Khan
Length: 1 hour
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date