CouchDB Made Simple Video
- Understand the CAP Theorem, ACID vs. BASE, and learn the benefits of a document database in general and CouchDB in particular.
- Install CouchDB. Explore the REST Application Programming Interface (API) used by CouchDB.
- Practice using Fauxton, which is a Graphical User Interface (GUI) tool to interact with the database.
- Replicate one CouchDB database to another. Create MapReduce views using CouchDB.
- Apply security in CouchDB. Back up data to and restore data from CouchDB.
- Build a web application built in Node.js backed by CouchDB.
Instructor: Vijay Raghavan
Length: 4 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date