ASP.NET Core Model-View-Controller (MVC) Made Simple Video
- Be able to explain this powerful web application framework and become competent with Razor.
- Practice using models, views, and controllers, and build several applications using these three components.
- Connect a database and learn about the Entity Framework Core, the NuGet package manager, SQL Server Express LocalDB, and Migrations.
- Practice routing and caching.
- Practice creating validation attributes and custom validation rules.
- Add these security measures: authentication, authorization, HTTPS enforcing, GDPR support, anti-forgery, and CORS.
- Practice using StatusCode pages.
- Deploy an ASP.NET MVC application using Web Deploy.
Instructor: Victor Deras
Length: 3.5 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date