Customer Relationship Management (CRM) using Close (close.com) Video
- Be able to explain the concepts within CRM and learn why CRM is so important.
- Understand the leads lifecycle and why it is crucial to prioritize your leads.
- Learn about Close.com, Pipedrive, and Hubspot – three very powerful CRM tools.
- Become comfortable with the layout of each contact record including understanding opportunities vs. tasks, sending emails, texts and phone calls.
- Set up settings in close.com including statuses and opportunities based on your business type.
- Tackle the Close inbox and use the Leads area to filter opportunities.
- Be able to explain how various types of communication are better for converting customers than others.
- Benefit from many communication tips and apply the “Zen” of communication within your CRM.
- Carry conversations with your prospects and customers via text and text templates and see how text messaging is different than email marketing.
- Practice the art of follow-ups.
Instructor: Michael Sanchez
Length: 3 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date