Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs) Architectures for Large Datasets Video
- Become proficient with the AlexNet Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) architecture. The most popular CNN architectures are introduced including AlexNet, ZF-Net, VGG, Resnet, Inception, Inception-Resnets, and Mobilenets.
- Implement the AlexNet CNN.
- Become proficient with the ZFNet and VGG Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) architectures.
- Master GoogleNet and the Inception Module.
- Practice the practical aspects of image data augmentation.
Instructor: Advait Jayant
Length: 1 hour
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date