Managing Large Datasets using Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs) Video
- Become proficient with Google Colaboratory (Colab). Colaboratory is a free Jupyter notebook environment that requires no setup and runs entirely in the cloud. Colaboratory provides free GPUs and TPUs.
- Use image data augmentation with large datasets.
- Minimize model overfitting using augmentation.
- Create a validation set from the training set.
- Train the model for the validation set.
- Build a validation generator and create a visualization of the validation set during this session.
- Build an image pipeline to perform data augmentation.
- Perform data augmentation on the fly using the Tiny Imagenet dataset containing 200 classes.
- Handle validation data in the image pipeline.
- Practice working with data when there is no structure present.
Instructor: Advait Jayant
Length: 1.5 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date