Naive Bayes Classifier Advanced Techniques Video
- Apply the Multivariate Bernoulli Naive Bayes Classifier to perform text classification.
- Use the Bag of Words algorithm.
- Apply the Multinomial Event Naive Bayes Model.
- See how the Multinomial Event Naive Bayes Model differs from the Multivariate Bernoulli Naive Bayes Classifier.
- Apply probability distribution using the Gaussian Naive Bayes model.
- Compare the Multinomial Event Naive Bayes and Gaussian Naive Bayes models in how they perform MNIST (Modified National Institute of Standards and Technology dataset) classification.
- Contrast these powerful algorithms in Python using the Scikit-learn library.
- Classify movies using the Naive Bayes Classifier.
- Practice building NLP pipelines, applying tokenization, and removing stop words in Python.
- Predict movie reviews using the Multinomial Event and Multivariate Bernoulli Naive Bayes models.
- Apply the Confusion Matrix to better understand precision and recall.
Instructor: Advait Jayant
Length: 1.5 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date