Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification Primer and Ethical Hacking Techniques Complete Guide Video
- Obtain a foundation in hacking and ethical hacking in this first topic in the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification primer.
- Install a virtual machine (VM) and Kali Linux and become familiar with the hacker’s tool suite.
- Perform reconnaissance using Red Hawk.
- Use different tools for vulnerability scanning.
- Practice looking for security weaknesses using nikto.
- Use different tools for deep vulnerability scanning.
- Practice looking for security weaknesses using nmap.
- Use different social engineering tools such as the Harvester and Prowl to extract contact information.
- Know all about man-in-the-middle (MITM) attacks.
- Practice using the Ettercap tool. Know all about denial-of-service (DOS) attacks as well as SYN flood and teardrop attacks.
- Learn all about Malware including Viruses, Backdoors, Trojan Horses, Rootkits, Scareware, Adware, and Worms.
- Practice using the Social-Engineer Toolkit.
- Learn all about session hijacking.
- Become equipped to explain SQL Injection (SQLi) and use both SQL and Python to perform white hacker activities.
Instructor: Zanis Khan
Length: 3 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date