Microsoft Access (MS Access) Made Simple Video
- Be able to explain this powerful database management solution.
- Know the functionality of a database and a database management system (DBMS).
- Learn the benefits of Access and how to install Access and start using Access.
- Articulate the functionality of Microsoft Access.
- Practice using MS Access templates and experimenting with the various customization options available in Access such as for language and proofing.
- Create each of the data types such as strings, hyperlinks, and expressions.
- Set up the formats for each datatype, such as making a string ten characters long.
- Know the problems that can result from not normalizing including insert, update, and delete anomalies.
- Apply first normal form (1NF), second normal form (2NF), third normal form (3NF), and boyce/codd normal form (BCNF).
- Practice importing data into and exporting data from Microsoft Access during this eighth topic in the Microsoft Access (MS Access) Complete Guide.
- Practice performing backups and restores as well.
- Build a Microsoft Access-based Web application using ODBC (pyodbc) and Python.
Instructor: Vijay Raghavan
Length: 3 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date