NoSQL Complete (Using MongoDB as an example) Video
- Know the NoSQL approach involving data, queries, and access patterns.
- Learn about ORM (object-relational mapping).
- Learn how document databases store data in JSON and BSON (Binary JSON).
- See how data is retrieved from Document, Tabular, Graph, Key-Value, GeoSpatial, and Text databases.
- Explore how various types of indexes help with queries.
- Learn about the architectures of Redis (Key-Value) and Neo4j (Graph).
- Know how nodes come together to form replica sets and how replica sets come together to form sharded clusters.
- Learn about the three ways of sharding: hash-based, range-based, and tag-aware.
- Know the difference between referencing data and embedding data.
- Learn about various architectural patterns, including Mobile/Web, Time Series, Business Process, and Analytics.
Instructor: Austin Zellner
Length: 4.5 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date