The Definitive Guide to the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) Video
- Obtain a foundation on the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE).
- Become equipped to explain the functionality and use cases of ISE.
- Learn the use cases of device administration, secure wireless, Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), SD segmentation, security integrations, compliance and posture, threat-centric NAC, and SDA/DNA-C.
- Know about the ISE architecture and download the software.
- Become familiar with the roles of Policy Services Node (PSN), Policy Administration Node (PAN), Monitoring and Troubleshooting Node (MnT), and pxGrid Controller.
- Become equipped to explain ISE licensing, and understand the different license types of Base, Plus, and ISE Apex and the use cases for each license type.
- Become equipped to explain support services and resources.
- Practice opening a Service Request (SR) and contacting one of the Cisco Technical Assistance Centers (TAC).
- Become equipped to explain the ISE architecture and resource reservations.
- Learn more about ISE Visibility, Control, and Compliance.
- Become equipped to explain ISE deployment types, node personas, and active directory integration.
- Create your own custom dashboard in ISE and apply patching, repositories, backup, and digital certificates.
Instructor: Zanis Khan
Length: 2 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date