Manipulating Matrices using NumPy Video
- Develop a foundational knowledge of the Python library NumPy. NumPy is a powerful general purpose package for working with machine learning algorithms.
- Use random generators in NumPy.
- Perform statistical computation with NumPy.
- Revisit linear algebra concepts such as vectors and afterwards work with matrices and tensors.
- Practice matrix multiplication, which is called the Hadamard product.
- Perform norm of a vector.
- Broadcast in NumPy. NumPy’s broadcasting feature allows us to add a scalar to any matrix.
- Find the inverse, determinant, and trace of a matrix.
Instructor: Advait Jayant
Length: 1.5 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date