Linear Algebra Essentials Video
- Understand linear algebra concepts. Linear algebra is a continuous form of mathematics that allows us to model natural phenomena and compute them efficiently. Functional analysis is the application of linear algebra to spaces of functions.
- Be able to explain vectors which are ordered lists of numbers.
- Perform vector addition and multiplication.
- Create linear transformations, span, and basis vectors.
- Use linear transformations and matrices.
- See how linear transformations look in two dimensions and practice more advanced vector multiplication.
- Use linear transformations as composition.
- Practice matrix multiplication as composition including the use of the Shear Transformation.
- Apply transformations in a particular sequence.
Instructor: Advait Jayant
Length: 30 minutes
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date