Relational Algebra and Relational Calculus (Concepts and Practice using MariaDB) Video
- Learn about database query languages and relational algebra.
- Apply relational algebra operations.
- Set up the XAMPP server and sublime editor.
- Use unary and union operations.
- Practice the set difference operation.
- Use intersection and cartesian product.
- Combine unary and set operations.
- Use theta join, equijoin, natural join, outer joins, left outer join, right outer joins, full outer join, and semi join.
- Perform joining operations, division operations, aggregate functions, and grouping functions.
- Be able to explain relational calculus and tuple relational calculus.
- Use existential and universal quantifiers. Use domain relational calculus.
Instructor: Muhammad Faheem
Length: 3 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date