Amazon Web Services (AWS) Databases (RDS, Aurora, RedShift, and DynamoDB) Made Simple Video
- Become familiar with Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS).
- Learn about RDS (a relational database), Amazon Aurora (relational as well), RedShift (an analytical database), and DynamoDB (a NoSQL database).
- Practice both Standard Create and Easy Create database options.
- Use RDS with Amazon Aurora, MySQL, MariaDB, PostSQL, Oracle, or SQL Server. Practice creating a MySQL and PostgreSQL backup on a local machine and port to RDS.
- Practice creating Aurora databases that are compatible with MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Know the value of ACID (Atomic, Consistent, Isolated, and Durable) transactions in the database.
- Practice creating Data Definition Language (DDL).
- Practice writing Data Manipulation Language (DML) and Data Query Language (DQL).
- Practice writing Data Control Language (DCL) and Transaction Control Language (TCL).
- Create a new RedShift cluster in AWS.
- Create a Dynamo database in AWS. Practice working with Lambda and the API Gateway.
- Integrate DynamoDB, RDS, and Redshift into your Application.
Instructor: Vijay Raghavan
Length: 3 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date