Object Oriented Programming in Python Video
- Create, run, and import Python Modules. A Python module is a file containing Python definitions and statements. A module can define functions, classes, and variables.
- Import and run a standard library of modules including the Math and Sys Modules.
- Work with the Python main module. The module being executed from the main terminal will act as the main module.
- Practice running from the main modules and determining whether a module is being directly executed in the terminal, or being imported in a module.
- Apply the Object Oriented Programming (OOP) approach using Python. OOP is an approach to problem solving where we attempt to implement abstracts of real world entities.
- Create objects and classes and instance variables and class variables using Python during this session.
- Leverage private and public access modifiers in Python. OOP is an approach to problem solving where we attempt to implement abstracts of real world entities.
- Create objects and classes using Python during this session.
- Apply the concept of inheritance using Python. Inheritance is the capability or a class to derive or inherit properties or data members from another class.
- Practice applying base and derived classes using Python.
Instructor: Advait Jayant
Length: 2 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date