MicroPython Complete: The Definitive Guide to Python for Microcontrollers Using MicroPython and ESP32 Video
- Get introduced to MicroPython, which is a lean and efficient implementation of the Python 3 programming language.
- Develop a stronger grasp of the MicroPython language including its interpretative feature.
- Develop a fundamental knowledge of the ESP32 SoC (System-on-a-Chip).
- Learn about ESP32’s WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity options.
- Become equipped to use all of the MicroPython components, including ESP32, the breadboard, jumper cables, LEDs, resisters, input devices, buttons, and potentiometers.
- Be able to explain the ESP32’s architecture and function block diagram.
- Accomplish the three steps that must be completed before using MicroPython. This includes setting up Python, burning the ESP32 firmware, and installing uPyCraft.
- Become proficient with the MicroPython Interpreter.
- Practice using WebREPL i.
- Use the Pin Class from the Machine Package and practicing turning LEDs on and off.
- Practice working with Analog to Digital Converters (ADCs) using potentiometers.
- Practice working with Pulse-width Modulation (PWM).
- Apply the techniques from the prior sessions and operate a traffic light and robotic arm in MicroPython.
Instructor: Luca-Dorin Anton
Length: 1.5 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date