Google Analytics (GA) Made Simple Video
- Be able to explain web analytics as well as Acquisition, Behaviors, Conversion.
- Set up an account in Google Analytics, and link a new website to it.
- Create and use Audience reports, including Filtration and Secondary dimension in Google Analytics.
- Create and use Dashboard reports in Google Analytics, and how they differ from Audience reports.
- Create Acquisition reports in Google Analytics, and how to leverage this report to make more informed decisions related to marketing efforts.
- Analyze user behavior in terms of viewing your web pages.
- Create marketing campaigns in Google Analytics.
- Practice creating text ads, banner ads, social media campaigns, and email campaigns.
- Set up goals in Google Analytics.
- Link Google Ads with Google Analytics Analyze the Google Ads reports in Google Analytics.
- Connect your website to Google Analytics and see how Google Analytics collects data from your website.
- Learn how Google Analytics processes data.
- Manipulate data through configuration rules.
- Apply configuration rules involving data filters, goals, data grouping, custom dimensions, custom metrics, and imported data.
Instructor: Hassan Khan
Length: 3 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date