UiPath Complete: The Definitive Guide on Using UiPath for Automation Video
- Get introduced to Robotic Path Automation (RPA), and how RPA differs from and can be used with machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI). UiPath concepts are explained including the Robot Machine and Orchestrator.
- Learn the reasons robots are used, including to automate repetitive tasks, remove human errors, work across all applications, reduce implementation time, and provide a high Return on Investment (RoI).
- Contrast unattended and Attended robots are explained and compared.
- Learn which processes are ideal for automation with UiPath. Characteristics of process that work well with UiPath are those that are repetitive, stable, standardized input, high-volume, rule-based, and have a low exception rate.
- Explore features of UiPath Studio.
- Create a robot using UiPath Studio.
- Practice creating and using variables.
- Know the components of variables including values, names, types, and scopes.
- See how UiPath simulates human actions. There are both input and output robot actions. Input actions include clicking, typing, keyboard shortcuts, and mouse hover. Output actions include read text, find element, and clipboard.
- Practice working with several UiPath packages that allow you to work with Excel.
- Practice interacting with UiPath using forms, files, e-mails, and text boxes.
- Practice using several debugging tools.
- Practice using Orchestrator for working on larger projects.
- See how to control our UiPath robots remotely.
- Practice using Orchestrator as a robot management console to publish robots, handle robot versioning, read robot logs, schedule robot executions, and hold robot data.
- Apply best practices on building stable robots, including the use of standards, frameworks, and credentials.
Instructor: Lucian Sirbu
Length: 3 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date