ElasticSearch Made Simple Video
- Learn about search engines and ElasticSearch. ElasticSearch is a search engine based on the Lucene library, which is schema free and uses JSON documents. It is API based, runs in Java, and has a full ecosystem (including Kibana and Logstash).
- Install, set up, and configure your ElasticSearch instance.
- Practice checking cluster health using curl and Kibana.
- Practice creating Core, Complex, Geo, and Specialized field types.
- Search, index, modify, or delete documents from within our index.
- Practice ingesting data into your search engine from databases, HTTP, files, XMPP, and other sources in this session.
- Query information in ElasticSearch using the Search API.
- Practice the search options of Explain, Pagination, Highlighting, and Index Boost. Apply Query DSL.
- Know the different types of aggregations that exist and practice using aggregations.
- Apply the aggregation types of Bucketing, Metric, Matrix, and Pipeline.
- Install Kibana and practice using Kibana to create pie charts and other visualizations.
- Create snapshots and perform maintenance in ElasticSearch.
- Practice backing up your ElasticSearch indexes and clusters.
- Optimize your ElasticSearch instance to make queries and indexing run faster and require less resources.
Instructor: Victor Deras
Length: 3 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date