C++ Graphs Essentials Video
- Be able to explain the concept of graphs. A graph is a data structure which is represented as a finite set of nodes and edges. The nodes in a graph are called “vertices” and edges connect any two vertices.
- Explore graph use cases.
- Know the important graph concepts of adjacent, degree, in-degree, out-degree, path, connected graph, subgraph, connected component, tree, forest, and minimum spanning tree.
- Learn how to represent undirected and directed graphs in memory.
- Practice the Edge List, Adjacency Matrix, and Adjacency List Approaches.
- Appreciate how graphs look through the eyes of a computer.
- Learn how to implement the very efficient Adjacency List Approach in C++ for integers.
Instructor: Advait Jayant
Length: 1 hour
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date