Business Analytics Fundamentals Video
- Become equipped to explain what analytics is, why analytics is so important, and where analytics is used.
- Dive into Microsoft Excel, Tableau, and Google Analytics.
- Explore a use case (Netflix) for marketing and customer relationship management analytics.
- Become equipped to explain statistics, and the various statistics techniques of regression analysis, ANOVA, factor analysis, cluster analysis, resampling methods, and logistic regression.
- Practice the data mining and predictive modeling techniques of logistic regression, neural networks, decision trees, and ordinary least square.
- Explore machine learning.
- See how the regression model can be applied in Microsoft Excel.
- Be able to explain marketing analytics.
- Become competent with finance and risk analytics including credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk, and operational risk.
Instructor: Heena Dhir
Length: 4 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date