The Definitive Guide to MySQL and MariaDB Video
- Install both client and server, on Windows or Linux.
- Create and modify tables in MySQL.
- Ensure tables have data integrity using nullability, and primary and foreign keys.
- Create numeric, date and time, and string data types in MySQL.
- Insert data using these two approaches in MySQL.
- Experience some of the restrictions that exist in MySQL for inserting data.
- Use the SELECT, FROM, and WHERE statements to retrieve data from tables in MySQL.
- Learn about inner joins, left joins, right joins, and full outer joins.
- Learn when views should be used. Explore aggregate, string, control flow, date and time, and math functions in MySQL.
- Learn what stored procedures are, how to use them, and when to use them (for reusability or security) in MySQL.
- Create and run triggers in MySQL.
- Optimize your database in MySQL.
- Backup your database and apply techniques to maintain your database in MySQL.
Instructor: Victor Deras
Length: 3 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date