Power BI: Beyond the Basics Video
- Install the software and practice applying the three main activities of data visualization: importing the data into Power BI, creating the visualization dashboard, and sharing the dashboard with others.
- Leverage data types.
- Learn important functionality around data types including removing duplicates.
- Add a conditional column in Power BI.
- Add multiple files in Power BI.
- Transform your data in Power BI, and also how to directly enter data in Power BI.
- Create and then navigate different types of relationships including one-to-many and one-to-one relationships in Power BI.
- Filter and slice data in Power BI.
- Analyze data at different date granularities in Power BI.
- Summarize data in Power BI. Link R or R Studio to Power BI.
Instructor: Hassan Khan
Length: 3 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date