C++ Pointers Video
- Learn about the ‘&’ address operator and the CLion compiler.
- Learn all about pointers, which are variables that hold addresses of other variables.
- Master the Dereference Operator, depicted with the ‘*’ symbol. The Dereference Operator lets you perform more advanced functionality on a variable.
- Practice writing functions in C++.
- Explore the call stack in C++. When a function is invoked, the function, its parameters, and its variables are loaded into the call stack to create a stack frame. Elements can be removed from this stack frame in a LIFO (Last In First Out) order.
- Practice using Pass by Value and Pass by Reference in C++.
Instructor: Advait Jayant
Length: 1 hour
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date