Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals Video
- Be able to identify the goals of AI, and providing AI use cases.
- Explore intelligent systems and the components of intelligent systems including reasoning, learning, problem solving, perception, and linguistic intelligence.
- Learn about agents and environments.
- Learn how agents interact with environments through sensors and effectors.
- Learn all about Model Based Reflect Agents, Utility Based Agents, and Goal Based Agents.
- Be able to explain the Turing Test.
- Become familiar with popular search algorithms including Brute Force, Informed (Heuristic), and Local search strategies.
- Understand search concepts are also explained, including Problem Space, Problem Instance, Problem Space Graph, Depth of a Problem, Space Complexity, Time Complexity, Admissibility, Branching Factor, and Depth.
- Understand expert systems, robots, and robotics. The characteristics of expert systems are discussed including high performance, understandable, reliable, and highly responsive.
- Learn what expert systems can do along with their use cases.
- Be able to explain knowledge bases, inference engines, forward chaining, backward chaining, and the user interface.
- Create a game in Java that incorporates AI.
Instructor: Zanis Khan
Length: 1 hour
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date