Version Control with Git and Github Video
- Know why version control is so important to software development.
- Learn about both the client and server side, and how changes are tracked and committed.
- Learn how merge conflicts are managed and reconciled.
- Become familiar with the distributed version control system called Git and the online service called Github.
- Install and set up the Git and Github Environment.
- See how Teamwork works with both Git and Github.
- Learn how to use branching and merging.
- Learn how pull requests allow us to work in a more cohesive and cooperative group which facilitates communication.
- Practice working with Git Stash, Git Log, and the Github interface.
Instructor: Luca-Dorin Anton
Length: 1 hour
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date