Apache Nifi Fundamentals Video
- Get introduced to the concept of Data Flow and the important roles of Producer and Consumer.
- Explore the challenges of moving big data quickly involving Data Standards, Protocols, Veracity, Formats, Validity, and Schemas. Infrastructure and People also pose huge types of data flow challenges.
- Learn about Apache Nifi. Nifi is a software project designed to automate the flow of big data between software systems. Nifi has several critical properties including support for security, lineage, and scalability.
- Explore the different use cases of Nifi, including IoA/IoT Optimization, Compliance, and Digital Security.
- Learn flow based programming. Flow-based Programming (FBP) is a programming paradigm that uses a data factory metaphor for designing and building applications.
- Explore Nifi terminology.
- Learn about the concept of the Nifi FlowFile.
- Learn about the concepts of Nifi Relationships, Connections, and Controller Services.
- Learn about the concept of Nifi Process Groups.
- Learn about the key architectural components of the Web Server, Flow Controller, Extensions, FlowFile Repository, Content Repository, and Provenance Repository.
Instructor: Advait Jayant
Length: 1 hour
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date