Kafka Fundamentals Video
- Get introduced to the Kafka distributed streaming platform.
- Learn about Producers, Consumers, and Message Brokers, and why Kafka is so useful and powerful.
- Learn key Kafka concepts including Clusters, Brokers, Topics, Partitions, Producers, Consumers, Offsets, Zookeepers, and Consumer Groups.
- Reinforce your knowledge of Kafka through a convenience store case study.
- Explore why Kafka is so robust and covers the topics of scalability, fault tolerance, and replication.
- Learn how Kafka leverages partitions and clusters, and understand the benefits of a distributed system.
- Set up the entire Kafka environment. Also create Brokers and Producers, and send a few Messages using Kafka.
- Learn how to leverage Kafka Manager to create, edit, and delete Brokers, Clusters, and Topics.
- Master advanced node functionality in Kafka, including how to set up a Muli-Node Kafka Cluster on a single computer and also across machines. You can use an account for node administration in Amazon AWS or Google Cloud.
- Learn advanced functionality around clusters.
Instructor: Advait Jayant
Length: 1.5 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date