Python in 60 Minutes Video
- Create and manipulate variables in Python.
- Use all of the different data types on Python including Integer, Long, Float, Complex, Strong, and Boolean.
- Learn about the print function.
- Perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and modulus in Python.
- Learn about conditional flow such as the if-then, for, and while statements.
- Apply primitive data structures such as integers, floats, strings, and Boolean, as well as non-primitive structures such as lists, dictionaries, tuples, and sets.
- Be able to explain the Dictionary and how it is created through key-value pairs.
- See how comprehensions can improve performance.
- Explore the four types (lists, sets, dictionaries, and generators).
- Practice creating comprehensions using Jupyter Notebook.
Instructor: Dhiraj Kumar
Length: 1 hour
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date