Amazon Web Services (AWS) Fundamentals Video
- Use AWS Lambda to achieve availability, fault tolerance, flexibility, and reduce expenses.
- Set up AWS Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) On Demand, Spot Request, and Reserved instances.
- Optimize EC2 instances and save money.
- Create tables, primary keys, partition keys, and other attributes in DynamoDB.
- Write queries and queue messages.
- Trace data with AWS X-Ray.
- Navigate using tags and roles.
- Perform change control with AWS Codecommit.
- Use AWS S3 objects to control your resources.
- Control access keys using user, groups, and account roles.
Instructor: Viktor Shcherban
Length: 3 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date