Cryptography and Blockchain Video
- Learn the origin of cryptography, including the accomplishments by Rivest, Shamir, and Adelman (RSA).
- Be able to explain cryptography along with simple mathematics and sophisticated algorithms.
- Understand criteria for randomness and the theory of numbers as well as the concepts of groups, rings, and fields.
- Learn about cryptographic systems with secret and public keys.
- Learn about the main protocols that implement authentication and e-signatures and then we practice sending a confidential message.
- See how substitution and transposition work as well as both polyalphabetic and monoalphabetic ciphers.
- Explore the practical implementation of the man-in-the-middle attack.
- Learn about the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and Rivest, Shamir, and Adelman (RSA) algorithms and when to use each.
- Learn how to generate hash functions and how the modern Internet works.
- Learn about electronic money and what it means for cryptography.
Instructor: Viktor Shcherban
Length: 5 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date