Kanban Essentials Video
- Appreciate the roots of Kanban in the manufacturing industry, popularized by Toyota. An understanding of its origination allows us to better visualize how it is then applied to software project management.
- Learn Kanban’s distinct characteristics which make it very effective with an Agile methodology, including flexibility in planning, pull approach, and continuous delivery.
- See how Kanban helps in project management.
- Be able to explain the concept of Value Stream Mapping and how software development projects can use this to eliminate wastage throughout the process of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Be able to contrast Kanban with Agile, and Kanban with Scrum.
- Become familiar with some popular and effective tools you can use for your Kanban adoption.
Instructor: Maria Elena Opiniano
Length: 1 hour
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date