JDBC Essentials Video
- Learn all about JDBC (Java Database Connectivity).
- Learn what JDBC is and why it is so important in accessing data from a database. JDBC handles all requests and responses from a database or any application.
- Understand the drivers behind JDBC, and how JDBC compares with similar packages such as ODBC.
- Practice connecting via JDBC to a database.
- Learn some JDBC tricks such as building a script to connect to any database.
- Master a number of different methods to fetch data from the database.
- Learn all about cursors and result sets.
- Master the very powerful Prepare statement.
- Apply Create, Read, Update, Delete (CRUD) operations in JDBC.
- Practice inserting objects such as pictures into a database using JDBC.
- Learn all about batch processing, including those methods most important for batch processing.
Instructor: Altamash Shaikh
Length: 1.5 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date