Scrum Master Toolkit Video
- Be able to describe the Scrum Master’s role in software development, including Telling, Selling, Participating, and Delegating.
- Understand the characteristics of an enabling Scrum Master and also a technique that can help you tailor-fit your coaching style to your teams.
- Explore Scrum ceremonies and what Scrum Masters need to focus on during these events.
- Uncover common problems encountered during these ceremonies and how best to address them.
- Explore the Scrum artifacts and how you can use them to signal progress of your teams.
- Learn how to forge strong bonds with your Product Owner, Development Team, project stakeholders and the organization as a whole.
- See how to transition to a Scrum Master role.
- Learn why Scrum Masters fail and how to avoid it.
- Become familiar with the Scrum Master Checklist.
- Assess your and your team’s Scrum adoption.
Instructor: Maria Elena Opiniano
Length: 1 hour
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date