Agile for Data Professionals Video
- Understand Agile (hint: you might think you know, but you’re probably wrong), and why is it important.
- Know the implications of Agile to IT projects, including Data and BI development.
- Be able to explain the relationship of Agile to Enterprise Architecture (e.g., the Zachman Framework).
- See the impact of Agile on architecture and design, as well as on data quality.
- Learn how can Agile principles be applied to Data and BI initiatives.
- See how can data modeling and database design be done in an Agile manner.
- Learn how can patterns be used in an Agile approach to Data and BI development.
- See how can data virtualization help achieve data agility.
- Understand the importance of an “Agile Attitude”.
Instructor: Larry Burns
Length: 3 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date