Bayesian Statistics Fundamentals Video
- Learn about Bayesian statistics and its diverse applications.
- Be able to explain the main concepts in classical and Bayesian probability.
- Know the contributions of Thomas Bayes, Richard Price, and Pierre Simon Laplace in the early development of Bayes’ Rule.
- Appreciate the application of Bayesian statistics during the 21th century will be presented.
- Know the use cases within finance, social development, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
Instructor: Rolando Gonzales
Length: 30 minutes
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date