Agile Project Planning with Scrum Video
- Know planning means in an Agile setup.
- Articulate the characteristics of an effective vision and the techniques required to perform vision planning effectively, such as story boards and prototypes.
- Understand how the vision is to be achieved in the business perspective.
- Become familiar with epics, metrics, story points, and user stories which will be the input to release planning.
- Conduct a release planning activity with the development team.
Instructor: Maria Elena Opiniano
Length: 1 hour
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date