Natural Language Processing (NLP) Using Python Video
- Manipulate data and using Regular Expressions (Regex).
- Access files and read text, through retrieving directories, reading text (.txt) files, reading MS Word (.docx) documents, reading .pdf files, and reading and accessing NLTK corpora.
- Extract, clean, and preprocess text.
- Apply tokenization, bigrams, trigrams, and ngrams, stemming, lemmatization, and stop-word removal.
- Analyze sentence structure and classify text.
- Includes applying syntax trees, chunking of words, chinking of words, and context-free grammar (CFG).
- Create a machine learning classifier to perform sentiment analysis.
Instructor: Abhishek Chhibber
Length: 1 hour
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date