Introduction to Linked Data and the Semantic Web Video
- Learn about essential W3C standards such as the Resource Description Framework (RDF).
- Learn about the SPARQL Query Language (SQL for the Semantic Web).
- Learn about OWL – The Web Ontology Language and Ontology Modeling.
- Learn about “Triple-store” graph databases.
- Learn about pre-existing (reusable) vocabularies.
- Learn about Linked Open Data sources that you can find and leverage on the Web.
- Learn about free, open source, and commercial tools available for use.
Instructor: Cody Burleson
Length: 3 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date