Data Warehouse 2.0 Video
- Learn the basics of DW 2.0, and its characteristics of subject oriented, integrated, non-volatile, and time variant.
- Know the demands of unstructured data on the data warehouse and what makes the DW 2.0 architecture both unique and powerful.
- Understand each component of the data warehouse architecture including applications, procedures, programs, databases, and transactions.
- Learn about the Operational Data Store (ODS).
- Be able to explain data mining and exploration processing.
Instructor: Bill Inmon
Length: 1 hour
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date