Data Warehousing Video
- Learn how to build and maintain a data warehouse.
- Learn about the different types of data warehouses such as geographically distributed data warehouses, exploration data warehouses, and global data warehouses.
- Know the critical success factors necessary for a data warehouse.
- Learn how to build a robust architecture including staging areas, system of records, data marts, data warehouse monitors, and the resource governor.
- Learn about project management including milestones and methodology.
- See how non-traditional data is handled in a warehouse, such as documents, profile records, and dormant data.
- Learn how data warehousing relates to other enterprise initiatives such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Operational Data Stores (ODS), and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Identify the various types of users of the data warehouse, including Farmers, Miners, Explorers, and Tourists.
Instructor: Bill Inmon
Length: 3 hours
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date