Data Warehouse Implementation with the Corporate Information Factory (CIF) Video
- Learn about the CIF including its benefits and fit within the enterprise.
- Be able to explain every component of the CIF including Legacy Applications, Staging Area, Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL), Data Warehouse, Data Marts, Data Warehouse Monitor, Exploration Warehouse, Big Data Analysis Environment, Archival Environment, Operational Data Store (ODS), Changed Data Capture (CDC), and Operational Backups.
- Understand conformed dimensions including the problems they solve.
- See how the Corporate Information Factory supports Drill Down Processing.
- Know why we should avoid the “big bang” approach.
- Understand the importance of data ownership and data stewardship.
Instructor: Bill Inmon
Length: 1 hour
Access period: For one year starting from purchase date